Now hiring full-time Technical Services Reps in Ottawa
AVW-TELAV supports the power of face-to-face marketing by providing full-service audio visual rental solutions for corporate events, trade shows and conventions of all sizes. We also offer design/build solutions for permanent audio visual and videoconferencing installations.
Why work for AVW-TELAV?
• We have the largest team of Audio Visual Professionals in Canada.
• We recognize employee contributions through our employee years of service, Star of Excellence and our prestigious Presidents Award.
• We have the most comprehensive hands on technical training programs of any AV company in Canada.
• We offer individual career planning development opportunities.
• We encourage new ideas and celebrate successes.
• We are a socially responsible company that issues a Corporate Social Responsible Annual Report to its customers and employees.
Pursue AVW-TELAV for your next career opportunity. We are currently recruiting for:
POSITION: Technical Services Representative
JOB LOCATION: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
An experienced and intermediate level Technical Services Representative required for the set up, dismantle and operation of large and small-scale audiovisual systems for live events while ensuring the utmost in client satisfaction.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Responsible for accurate setup, dismantle and efficient operation of audio visual equipment.
Provide excellent service and strive to exceed the expectations and needs of internal and external customers. Maintain a positive relationship with all clients through effective communication.
Understands the technical aspects of the job and demonstrates intermediate operational ability to troubleshoot and problem solve with hardware and software.
Understands company processes, follows procedures and completes paperwork accurately and on time.
Execute the proper security, storage, transportation, and maintenance of equipment.
• High School Diploma Required.
• Excellent customer service skills proven through demonstrated ability to interact well with people and help others.
• Technical knowledge of Audio, Video, Projection, Computer, Lighting and Rigging equipment.
• Portrays a polished professional image to meet company dress code requirements.
• Must be able to accommodate a flexible work schedule to include nights and weekends.
• Previous audio/visual experience is an asset.
• Heavy lifting will be required.
If you would like to join our team, please forward your resume to:
AVW-TELAV is an equal opportunity employer
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team and advise that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Be a part of AVW-TELAV – Be a part of the Show