Interested in creating a memorable experience for your participants without breaking the bank? Backdrop Pro is an optimal way to create inviting and engaging event spaces on a budget. This sleek and scalable scenic solution looks like a professionally designed stage set and with quicker set up than traditional options. Have numerous sessions to schedule or find yourself across multiple meeting sites? We can duplicate your stage configuration wherever it’s needed. If you want to deliver an enchanting environment but want something more cost-effective than a custom hard set, an alternate to typical drape or are just looking for a solution that’s less time-consuming to install, Backdrop Pro is an ideal alternative.
- Completely customizable — enjoy the flexibility to set up multiple shapes and configurations
- Serves as a blank canvas for lighting, projections or printed graphics
- Scalable solution that can enhance both small and large meeting spaces
- Its modular design works in multiple event environments to create brand and design consistency
- Ups the ‘green factor’ of your event design. The modular set was designed for multiple uses, unlike traditional scenic, which is discarded after one event
Boost Engagement and foster inclusivity
According to Encore research, nearly half of event professionals want to improve attendee engagement at their upcoming events. While this may seem like a daunting task, Chime Live ℠ can serve as a key tool to help boost audience participation.
Attendees can interact with your content while it’s being delivered, directly from their own Encore-provided iPad. Whether via chat, virtual break-out rooms, gamification elements or connecting via social feeds, the platform’s experience opens up new opportunities for presenters and attendees alike to engage on a more intimate level than in the past. Chime Live is also unique in the way that it supports choreographed event design, allowing you to focus attendees on what they need to see or do in the platform. Push slides and pop-up interactive polls, Q&A and more — right on cue.
- Manages complex event schedules
- Enhances the attendee’s learner journey by showcasing speakers, assigning pre-conference work and sharing educational resources, such as pre- or post-event knowledge checks
- Promotes a more inclusive event experience thanks to its interactive features for guests who may otherwise be left behind due to visual, auditory, cognitive and physical difficulties
- Fulfills international WCAG 2.0 AA accessibility standards
- Sustainably provides valuable content before, during and after events
- Its interactive features include:
- Pre-event and onsite access
- Detailed digital agendas & maps
- Live Q&As/Upvoter
- Real-time broadcasts that enable attendees or presenters to join remotely
- Live analytics to view engagement levels, capture questions asked and more!