Multiple positions available: four (4) CASUAL & one (1) FULL-TIME
Freeman Audio Visual supports the power of face-to-face marketing by connecting people in meaningful ways through the provision of full-service audio visual rental solutions for corporate events, trade shows, and conventions of all sizes.
We are currently recruiting for Audio Visual Technicians (internally called Technical Services Representatives – Events or Dispatch) for our Toronto Location.
Duties: Experienced and intermediate level technicians for the setup, dismantle and operation of large and small-scale audiovisual systems for live events, as well as entry level technicians for the delivery, setup and dismantle of small-scale audiovisual systems for live events, while ensuring the utmost in client satisfaction.
Equipment Operation: Responsible for accurate setup, dismantle and efficient operation of audio visual equipment.
Customer Service: Provide excellent service and strive to exceed the expectations and needs of internal and external customers. Maintain a positive relationship with all clients through effective communication.
Technical Ability: Understands the technical aspects of the job and demonstrates intermediate operational ability to troubleshoot and problem solve with hardware and software.
Operational Processes: Understand company processes, follows procedures and completes paperwork accurately and on time.
Equipment Security/Maintenance: Execute the proper security, storage, transportation, and maintenance of equipment.
- High School Diploma Required.
- Excellent customer service skills proven through demonstrated ability to interact well with people and help others.
- Technical knowledge of Audio, Video, Projection, Computer, Lighting and Rigging equipment.
- Portrays a polished professional image to meet company dress code requirements.
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible work schedule to include nights and weekends.
- Previous audio/visual experience is an asset.
- Heavy lifting will be required.
Should you be interested in our career opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to
Freeman Audio Visual is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team and advise that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.